There are foods that allow you to eat and burn fat at the same time.
Now, that you’ve stopped cheering from sheer joy…
According to Lakeway Smiles, a cosmetic dentistry practice right outside of Austin, this is a good time to focus on eating healthy because summer clothes offer a lot of incentive for sticking to a healthy eating plan.
So eat and burn rather than going without food. Besides, starving actually causes one to retain weight and look aged plus greatly harms the body. Starving is a horrible, unhealthy thing to do. Instead, add the following suggestions from Lakeway Smiles:
- “Whole Grains such as oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat bread which makes your body burn twice as many calories to break them down.
- Lean Meats such as grilled chicken breast and lean turkey meat require more calories for your digestive system to break down. They are also excellent sources of protein.
- Low –fat dairy products such a greek yogurt are rich in calcium and vitamin D which help preserve and build up muscle mass.
- Green tea temporarily speeds up your metabolism after sipping it.
- Lentils maintain your metabolism. Not getting enough of them slows it down.”